Culture Night at Frederiksborg Castle
Horse-drawn carriage rides, an animal safari, the castle lit up by chandeliers, and more!
The museum is a part of Hillerød Culture Night 2023 this Friday with a full programme of special activities! The afternoon will feature a variety of entertaining activities for children, and in the evening adult visitors can experience the museum in an enchanting new way.
Culture Night special offer: Purchase an annual pass to Frederiksborg Castle during Culture Night and get free admission for you and a companion for the rest of 2023 and 2024 – your own personal “plus 1”. If you purchase a ticket here on the website, you can upgrade it to an annual pass at the castle on Culture Night.
- 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm (with a ticket for Culture Night at the castle) – Take a horse-drawn carriage ride with Carlberg’s draught horses
- 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm (duration: 30 minutes) – Animal safari for children in the Great Hall (Riddersalen)
- 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm – Get a rare, first-hand look into the work of the museum conservators
- 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm – Enjoy music and beer in Christian IV’s historic dining hall
- 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm – Meet the museum staff in the exhibitions
- 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm – Take an evening walk inside the castle, illuminated by magnificent chandeliers
- 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm – Lantern alley from Staldgade to the Inner Courtyard
- 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm – See the Baroque Garden by firelight
Purchase an annual pass or upgrade your ticket at Culture Night
Purchase an annual pass to Frederiksborg Castle during Culture Night and get free admission for the rest of 2023 and all of 2024. With the annual pass, you can always bring a friend along for free – your own personal “plus 1”. You can also upgrade your ticket to an annual pass during your visit.